INFORMATION NOTE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARTICLES 13 and 14 OF REGULATIONS 2016/679 (EU)
In compliance with articles 13 and 14 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, TENUTA MONTEMAGNO Azienda Agricola S.p.a. (the “Company”), as the Controller of the processing according to the definition provided by art. 4 No. 7 of (EU) 2016/679, informs you that the personal data directly provided by you and/or otherwise acquired by the Company for the eventual definition or pending definition of a contractual relationship, will be object of Processing (as hereinafter defined) in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals as regards the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data.
1. Purpose of the processing
he processing of your personal data (the “Data”) by the Company can consist of their collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, communication, blocking, modification, utilisation, interconnection, cancellation, destruction, selection, extraction and comparison, or of the combination of two or more of the above operations (Processing).
The Processing of the Data is carried out by the Company for one or more of the following purposes:
1. negotiations aimed at the eventual stipulation of a contractual relationship;
2. exercising of the rights and fulfilment of the contractual obligations deriving from the relationship as per previous point (i);
3. delivering of the Company products;
4. administrative purposes of an accounting and credit control nature;
5. exercising of any possible claim deriving from the contractual relationship as per previous point (i);
6. fulfilment of the provisions of the law and/or of the European Community regulations.
2. Modality of the Processing
The Processing of Data takes place in a legal, reserved and correct way and is carried out for purposes that are definite, legitimate and explicit, but do not exceed the purpose for which the Data were collected.
The Processing of Data is carried out with the aid of traditional (e.g. hard-copy supports) and electronic equipment, through computerised procedures, complying with the minimum security measures as provided for by articles 33-36 of the Code on Privacy and by the sub B technical regulations attached to the Code on Privacy itself, as well as by art. 32 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679.
The processed Data are stored for an appropriate and proportionate length of time in relation to the purposes and modalities of the Processing.
3. Nature of the Data supply
Supplying the Data is necessary, even though not compulsory, for the establishing, continuation and eventual termination of the contractual relationship in force or in any case about to be established. Failing to supply the Data, in fact, would prevent, totally or partially, the establishment, performance and/or continuation of the above-mentioned relationship with the Company.
4. Scope for disclosing the Data
The data can be disclosed by the Company, in Italy and abroad (both in Countries belonging to the EU and in extra EU countries), exclusively for attaining the aims specified in previous paragraph 1, and to the following categories of individuals:
1. individuals performing specific duties on behalf of the Company (e.g. professionals, consultants, providers of goods and/or services, credit control and financial bodies, insurance companies, etc.);
2. public authorities and public administration in instances provided for by the law.
In any case, Data will not be divulged.
5. Controller and Person Responsible for the Processing
Controller of the Data processing is TENUTA MONTEMAGNO AZIENDA AGRICOLA S.p.a. with registered office at Milano via F. Turati, 29 – 20121 Milano, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. In order to exercise the rights provided for in articles 15 and following of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 and/or to receive the updated list of eventual Controllers of processing designated by the Company, interested parties can refer to: DAMM_ Administration and Finance management Laura Scampini, at number 0331323202, Fax 0331323282, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Rights of the interested party
In compliance with articles 15 and following of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, you may exercise the following rights:
1. obtaining confirmation on whether personal data concerning you exist or not, even if not yet recorded, and demanding their communication in intelligible form; 2. obtaining information on the origin of the Data, the purposes and modality of the Processing, the logic applied in case of Processing carried out with the aid of electronic equipment, identification particulars of the Controller and of the Entities Responsible for the processing, the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data can be communicated or could gain knowledge of these in their position of Entities Responsible or Entrusted with the Processing, as well as the period of data storage envisaged or at least the criteria adopted in determining said period; 3. obtaining:
1. the updating, rectification or integration of the Data;
2. the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of Data eventually processed in violation of the law, including those for which storage is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operation as per numbers I and II were brought to the notice, as regard their content as well, of those to whom the data were communicated or revealed, excepting for the case in which said fulfilment would be impossible or would imply that means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right would need to be deployed;
4. opposing, totally or partially, and for legitimate reasons, the Processing of the Data, even though pertaining to the purpose of the collection, as well as the Processing of the Data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale material or for accomplishing market researches;
(v) filing claims to control authorities in compliance with articles 77 and following, of Reg. (EU) 2016/679
Milano, May 25, 2018
Tenuta Montemagno Azienda Agricola S.p.a.